Country of Origin︰
Total 101 Related Items
This pigment (LM) is a new type of long after-glow photoluminescent material. Free from any radioactive substance and with strong capability of absorbing-storing-emiting light, the pigment can glow in the dark automatically after absorbing varieties of visible lights. Being one kind of additives, it can be added in many medium, such as coat, paint , ink, plastic, ceramics, glass, fiber etc. Those luminous products applied of this pigment show good effects in illumination, indication and decoration.
¡¡Photoluminescent pigment include 6 series with several dozens of models.
1. PL series of photoluminescent pigment is made of alkaline earth aluminate. With appearance of light gray, light green, light yellow and yellow-green, its glowing colors are blue-purple, blue-green, and yellow-green.
2. S series of photoluminescent pigment is made of alkaline earth silicate, its glowing color is blue, blue-green and yellow-green.
3. SP series of photoluminescent pigment is made of alkaline earth aluminate, its glowing color is yellow-green.
4. R or RE series of photoluminescent pigment is made of sulfide or oxide,its glowing time is orange.
5. M series is the mixed photoluminescent pigment, body color is abundant