· Plant of Zingiberaceae family, finely extracted from selected ginger roots and stems
· Raw material made in China
· Extracted with organic solvents
· Yellow to yellow orange crystalline powder at normal temperature
· With its typical odor, easily soluble in ethyl alcohol and glacial acetic
acid; insoluble in water and oils & fats
· Iron ions may easily cause its change of color
· Product specifications: E1% 1cm ≥1450
· Range of use: condiments, pickled food, sweets, ice-creams,
jellies、carbonated drinks, curry products, flour products, cream,
and edible fats, etc.
· Method of use: Weigh desired amount of the product in stainless
steel or glass containers, add proper amount of solvents and mix
them well, pour into the batching bottle, stir well and it is ready for use.
· This product shall not be stored or placed with ferrous products.
· This product shall not be placed with other poisonous and hazardous substances.
· The product shall be consumed as soon as possible after being
unpacked; otherwise it needs to be sealed to avoid damp.
· Package: Inner packaging uses applied PE bag, outer packaging uses five-layer corrugated case. Each box weighs 10kg/15kg
· Storage and expiry date: The product should be stored in dry, cool, light-resistant containers with temperature lower than 25℃. The expiry period is 12 months. Our company has been awarded ISO9000 and HACCP certifications.